1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease four 1-cup ramekins with coconut oil, and place them on a baking sheet.
2. Mix almond flour, ground chia seeds, lemon zest, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a bowl. Add strawberries and rhubarb and stir until evenly coated.
3. Mix all the crumble-topping ingredients together a separate bowl and set aside.
4. Place the strawberry rhubarb filling into the ramekins and top with the crumble.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until the strawberries have softened and the juices have released.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with coconut whipped cream, a la mode, or as is.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 238 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.5g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 510.5mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 42.9g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 486
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!