- Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees.
- take out 2 sticks of butter to soften. Slice fruit.
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, rhubarb, white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, lemon juice. Put the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, salt, butter, and oats until crumbly. Crumble on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (361g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 76.1mg||23 %|
|Sodium 49.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 571.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 204.7g||60 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 197.6g|
|Protein 17.7g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 930
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.