1) Preheat oven to 425F
2) Mix together flour, sugar, buttermilk powder, baking powder, salt and butter until butter is pea sized and all ingredients are well mixed.
3) Add warm milk and vanilla
4) Bake in 425F oven for 25 minutes, and leave in hot oven until ready to serve
5) While shortcake is baking, de-stem strawberries and slice finely. Sprinkle with sugar (optional).
6) Serve shortcakes hot, topped with strawberries and whipped cream
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1886g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 210 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 72.5mg||22 %|
|Sodium 35416.1mg||1221 %|
|Potassium 2183.4mg||57 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1056g||311 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.2g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 1043.8g|
|Protein 89.8g||128 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 4821
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!