1. Preheat oven to 450degrees.
2. Mix ingredients in bowl with a fork.
3. Pour into greased round cake pan.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
5. When cake is cool enough to handle, remove from pan and cut through horizontally with a serrated knife. Butter each cut half.
6. Layer cake with strawberries cut and mixed with sugar. Refrigerate entire cake and serve with whipped cream.
This cake is even more delicious when it soaks up the strawberry juice in the fridge! Do not leave it on the counter too long because the strawberries will get moldy fast.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 310.1mg||11 %|
|Potassium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 27.3g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 154
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!