* Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
* Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
* Combine all filling ingredients in mixing bowl. Beat at low speed until well blended.
* Pour into pie crust. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
* Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
* Meanwhile, combine pecans, brown sugar, and flour for topping; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
* Spoon on top of pie. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
* Cool to room temperature, or serve chilled, if desired.
* Garnish with whipped cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 286.4mg||88 %|
|Sodium 297.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 346.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.7g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 60.1g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 504
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.