1. Dice onion and place in microwave for 3 minutes or until tender.
2. Roll thawed dough into rectangle. Cut into quarters.
3. Assemble stromboli layering pepperoni, diced ham, cheese, cooked onions, oregano.
4. Fold edges together and glaze with olive oil.
5. Cut slits in top for steam to escape.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 188 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.9g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 61.7mg||19 %|
|Sodium 898.8mg||31 %|
|Potassium 432.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 16g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!