1. Set pasta to cook in 8 quarts or salted boiling water
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet and saute onions and garlic on medium heat until soft.
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes and sausage and cook until heated through and flavors combine.
4. Drain pasta and stir in pesto sauce.
5. Add sausage and onion mixture to the pasta, stir to mix well and serve.
6. Top each serving with crumbled feta cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 25.2mg||8 %|
|Sodium 466mg||16 %|
|Potassium 316.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.