1. Arrange 12 slices of bread in a buttered 9X13 plus 8X11 dish.
2. Cut cream cheese into little cubes and sprinkle over bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-2 cups blueberries over cream cheese.
4. Cut remaining bread into small cubes and sprinkle over top of blueberries.
5. In a large bowl combine; eggs, syrup, milk, cinnamon, & nutmeg. Pour over the bread
mixture. Chill the french toast overnight. In morning, bake at 350* for about an hour or till
it is puffed and golden brown.
1. In a small sauce pan mix over moderately high heat until thickened; 1 1/2 cup water,
1 1/2 cups sugar, & 3 tablespoons cornstarch.
2. Add blueberries & let simmer for 10 minutes then pour over baked french toast.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (582g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 775 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 86.2g||115 %|
|Saturated Fat 45.1g||226 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 830.7mg||256 %|
|Sodium 11118.1mg||383 %|
|Potassium 1090.2mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 157.4g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 143.9g|
|Protein 38.7g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1440
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.