Chicken stuffed with roasted red peppers and ricotta cheese breaded with corn flake mix.
Preheat oven to 375(F).
1. Mix first five ingredients in a shallow bowl and set aside.
2. Mix next four ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Cut chickens almost all the way in half. Spoon a small amount of cheese mix inside the chicken. Then top with pepper making sure it covers the inside of the chicken, then another scoop of cheese mix.
4. Next dip the stuffed chicken in corn flake mix making sure you cover all sides.
5. Once done with all the chicken any left over cornflake mix sprinkle over chicken.
6. Cook for 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1089g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 615.9mg||189 %|
|Sodium 1106.1mg||38 %|
|Potassium 2610.6mg||69 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 37.5g|
|Protein 230.5g||329 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1303
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.