1) Place 1 chicken breast between plastic wrap and using the back of a skillet, meat tenderizer, etc, pound until 1/4-inch thin. Repeat with each.
2) In a separate bowl, combine feta, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, lemon, zest, basil, garlic powder and pepper to taste. Mix to combine.
3) Lay skin-side down on work surface and place approx. 2 Tbsp of feta mixture onto the wide end of the breast. Roll snugly and repeat with each.
4) Placed rolled chicken in Crock-Pot slow cooker, seam down, and top with diced tomatoes and olives.
5) Cook on low 5 1/2 to 6 hours or on high 4 hours. Serve each portion with a spoonful of tomatoes and olives.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1071g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 180 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 581.2mg||179 %|
|Sodium 1113.7mg||38 %|
|Potassium 2786.6mg||73 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 224.8g||321 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1163
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!