* Preheat oven to 350.
* Place the spinach in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook over medium heat until wilted, about 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and press out excess moisture with the back of a spoon.
* Combine the spinach, bread crumbs, Parmesan, oil, and garlic in a food processor and puree until thick and smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
* Peel, core, and seed the roasted peppers. Cut them in half.
* Open the steak on a work surface, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the proscuitto in one layer on the steak. Top with a layer of the roasted peppers. Then spread the spinach mixture over them, and sprinkle them with the minced cherry pepper.
* Starting with a long side, roll the steak up, jelly-roll style. Tie it with a string at 2-inch intervals, and brush with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the steak in a shallow roasting pan.
* Bake 40 minutes for medium-rare. Cool slightly, or to room temperature (recommended), before slicing and serving.
Preparation Time: 1 1/2 Hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (454g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 270 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 119.4mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1046.2mg||36 %|
|Potassium 1350.8mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 26.1g|
|Protein 66.9g||96 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 659
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.