1. Seperate Mushroom caps and stems. Chop Stems for filling. Toss caps in olive Oil salt and pepper
2. Brown Sausage until crumbly using olive oil
3. Remove sausage and then brown stems (don't overcrowd the pan)
4. Add scallions, garlic, salt and pepper for about 5 minutes
5. Add Panko and then the mascapone when creamy remove from heat
6. Stir in parmesan and parsley
7. Bake 325 for about 45 min but check after 30.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 27.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 457.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 116.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!