* Remove mushroom stems. Chop and set aside.
* Brush mushroom caps with melted butter.
* Put caps on cookie sheet, open-end up.
* With the remaining butter, saute stems (about 1/3 of them) and onions.
* Add pepperoni and remove from heat.
* Add cheese, seasonings and bread crumbs. Stir to combine.
* Put stuffing into caps and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 328 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.5g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.8g||109 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 97.3mg||30 %|
|Sodium 475mg||16 %|
|Potassium 55.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 353
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.