1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, cook ground turkey, oregano, garlic powder, tomato paste, and mushrooms in olive oil until turkey is cooked all the way through.
3. Prepare pepper by cutting the top off of the pepper and removing seeds and inner membrane.
4. Keep the pepper top.
5. In a large bowl, combine turkey mixture with almond flour.
6. Stuff into pepper, place pepper top onto the mixture, and bake for 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (262g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 55.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 96.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 922.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 10.6g|
|Protein 24g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 257
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!