1. Cut peppers in half length ways and scoop out the seeds
2. Mash all the filling ingredients together
3. Divide the filling up into the halved peppers and drizzle with a little olive oil
4. Sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese over each pepper
5. Season with salt, pepper & paprika
6. Roast in an oven or smoker at 180c for 10-15 min
They are ready when the pepper starts to soften
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 17.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 213.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 76.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.1g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 100
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!