1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Steam peppers for 15 min.
3. Cook rice according to package directions.
4. Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet with onions, tops of peppers, and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. When meat is brown, add diced tomatoes, Worcestershire, and 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
6. Add rice to meat mixture.
7. Add Italian seasoning to remaining tomato sauce.
8. Arrange peppers in a baking pan and fill with meat mixture. Top with remaining tomato sauce and bake for 30 min.
9. Top with shredded cheese the last 10 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (737g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 145 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 109.4mg||34 %|
|Sodium 23101.7mg||797 %|
|Potassium 1793.2mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 46.6g|
|Protein 44g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 533
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.