Preheat oven to 400
1. Cook quinoa according to directions in chicken broth
2. Saute onions in olive oil
3. Add meat, cook through.
4. Add corn and salsa cook heat through
5. Add quinoa and half a cup of cheese. Mix well.
6. Spoon hamburger mixture into the pepper halves in placed in a 3 by 9 baking sheet. Add 1/2 cup of water into bottom of dish, cover with foil.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes uncovered.
8. Sprinkle with remaining cheese bake another 10 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (245g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 131 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 69.1mg||21 %|
|Sodium 181.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 491mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 21.2g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!