1. 350°. Roasting pan, spray non-stick
2. Butterfly roast, pound 1" thick
3. Combine spinach, cheese, onions, basil in saute pan. Cool to room tempature.
4. Season with S & P
5. Spread spinach ingredients evenly over flat port - leaving enough free to 1"
6. Tie with Baker's twine, season S & P & paprika. Sear all sides. Cook til no pink - 160°
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (308g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 264 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.3g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 195.5mg||60 %|
|Sodium 235.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1066.4mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 62.4g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 535
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!