1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Place the red pepper half onto a baking tray, and roast in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
3. While the red pepper is roasting, melt the butter in a small frying pan, and as the butter begins to foam, add the spinach. Wilt the 85g/3oz spinach for 2-3 minutes, then set aside until the red pepper is ready.
4. Remove the pepper from the oven, spoon the wilted spinach inside the cavity of the pepper, then crack the egg on top of the spinach.
5. Pour the cream on top of the egg, then place back into the hot oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the egg has cooked.
6. Place the rest of the spinach leaves onto a serving plate, then drizzle with the olive oil. Sit the stuffed red pepper on top of the spinach leaves, and season to taste. Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (4729g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 15179 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1686.5g||2249 %|
|Saturated Fat 1047g||5235 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 488.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 63.4g|
|Cholesterol 6423.5mg||1976 %|
|Sodium 1887.2mg||65 %|
|Potassium 4068.2mg||107 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 133.6g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 130.4g|
|Protein 102.2g||146 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 15782
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.