- Oven to 400
- Sprinkle ? c. dry stuffing mix onto bottom of 13X9 baking dish
- Top with chicken, garlic powder, stir-fry vegetables, and salt and pepper.
- Mix corn and dressing; spoon over vegetable layer in dish; set aside.
- Add hot water to remaining stuffing mix; stir until moistened.
- Spoon over corn mixture
- Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (278g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 50mg||15 %|
|Sodium 1016.4mg||35 %|
|Potassium 632.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.6g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 55.3g|
|Protein 29g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 424
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.