1. To season the salmon, add the rosemary and half the salt for half an hour before cooking.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan at low to medium heat.
3. For more flavour, add your garlic or onion. Cook until translucent then add the rest of your rosemary.
4. Add the broccoli and the remaining salt and rice. Add water, bring to the boil and let simmer.
5. In a medium - high heat saucepan, add your salmon, skinned-side up. Cook until golden.
6. Take your pan off of the heat and cook the reverse side for a further 3-5 minutes. Add the mixed nuts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 24.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 238.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 3.1g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 33
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!