soft and fluffy
1. Combine sugar and butter in a bowl. Add sour cream, eggs, vanilla and almond extract.
2. Add baking soda and powder.
3. Add flour 1 cup at a time while mixing until dough reaches desired consistency.
4. Roll dough on floured surface and cut with cookie cutters.
5. Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
This makes a lot of cookies. Dough freezes nicely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1615g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1993 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 221.4g||295 %|
|Saturated Fat 138.5g||692 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 592.5mg||182 %|
|Sodium 201346mg||6943 %|
|Potassium 901.3mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.2g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 101.6g|
|Protein 18g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.