* Start the rice according to package directions and place the meat in the freezer to firm up for slicing, 10 to 15 mins. If using left over pork tenderloin or beef, simply slice thin.
* When the rice is 10 to 15 mins away from serving time, revoe the meat from the freezer and slice it ver thin, no more than 1/8 inch thick.
* Combine the tamari and beef stock in a small saucepan and bring just to a simmer over low heat. Keep warm.
* Heat about 2 tbs of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. When the oil smokes, stir-fry the meat to sear it, 4 to 5 mins. Remove the meat from the pan and set aside. (if using leftovers, simply reheat quickly in 1/2 tsp of oil). Add remaining 2 tbs oil to the skillet, then add the vegetables and stir-fry them for 3 to 4 mins. Return the meat to the skillet.
* In small bowl, stir the cornstarch (or the yolks) with a little bit of the warm soy stock. Whisk the mixture into the saucepan with the remaining stock and stir over low heat until it thickens a bit. Pour the sauce over the stir fry, toss to combine, and serve immediately over the brown rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (491g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 340 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.8g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.5g|
|Cholesterol 79.9mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1777.1mg||61 %|
|Potassium 1150.7mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.9g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 63g|
|Protein 45.5g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 797
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!