1. Pan fry breasts
2. Fry onion, garlic until brown
3. Add tomatoes, pesto and season. Pour into slow cooker
4. Rinse basmati rice under cold running water then add to slow cooker with wild rice
5. Arrange chicken breast on top of the rice pressin them below the level of the liquid
6. Cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until chicken cooked and rice is tender (if you need to leave longer ensure there in enough liquid)
7. Serve with a rocket salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (463g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 77.6mg||24 %|
|Sodium 513.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 685.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 14.4g|
|Protein 35.5g||51 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 266
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!