* Finely chop garlic in processor. Add basil, 1/4 cup pine nuts, oil and lemon juice. Process until well blended. Add 1/3 cup cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. "Pulse until just blended. Transfer pesto to medium bowl.
* Coarsely chop tomatoes in processor. Add tomato paste and process until mixture is almost smooth. Add 1/3 cup cream cheese and blend well.
* Using electric mixture, beat 2 cup cream cheese and butter in large bowl until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
* Spray 6 cup souffl? dish with spray. Line with plastic wrap, extending plastic over sides. Spread 3/4 cup cream cheese-butter mixture evenly over bottom of prepared dish. Top with half of tomato mixture, then 1/2 cup cream
cheese-butter mixture, then half of pesto mixture. Repeat layering with 1/2 cup cream cheese-butter mixture, remaining tomato mixture, 1/2 cup cream cheese-butter mixture and remaining pesto. Top with remaining cream cheese-butter mixture. Cover and chill overnight.
* Invert torta onto platter. Peel off plastic. Garnish with basil sprigs and toasted pine nuts. Serve with baguette slices.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes. (Chill overnight)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (164g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 473 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.5g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.5g||138 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 135.2mg||42 %|
|Sodium 739.2mg||25 %|
|Potassium 757.6mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 12.1g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 550
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.