1. Preheat Oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dissolve chicken extract in boiling water.
3. Add, Red Wine, Ketchup, Bay leaf, Thyme, Oregano, and garlic salt.
4. Let bowl of above ingredients rest to side.
5. Heat oil in large pot. Brown chicken.
6. Spoon chicken in baking dish and let rest.
7. In the same large pot, brown onions and mushrooms for about 5 minutes until light brown.
8. Add onions and mushrooms to chicken in baking dish.
9. Add more oil if necessary to large pot.
10. Sprinkle flour over oil in pot and stir in quickly.
11. Ad red wine mixture slowly and stir while bringing it to a boil.
12. Allow to simmer until thickened and smooth (about 10 minutes)
13. Pour thickened sauce over chicken mixture in baking dish.
14. Cover and bake 1 hours on middle oven rack until tender.
15. Taste and add additional seasoning to taste.
16. Add cooked greenbeans.
17. Bake additional 15 minutes or until warm throughout.
I haven't updated this since I made it. I will have to make it again to get the instructions perfect.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (439g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 189 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.1g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 141.6mg||44 %|
|Sodium 712.7mg||25 %|
|Potassium 736.7mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 19.1g|
|Protein 50.5g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!