1. Combine together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center for the wet ingredients.
2. Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients (Milk, cooled melted butter, vanilla, lemon juice and egg) together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients.
3. Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle.
4. Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease the pan. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape (or other shape) with a spoon.
5. When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yogurt or enjoy plain.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 226 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.1g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 83.3mg||26 %|
|Sodium 1375.4mg||47 %|
|Potassium 138mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 20.1g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 329
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!