1. Cook and drain hambuger. Put the hamburger back in the frying pan and add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water.
2. Grease 10X13 casserrole dish and spread the refried beans in the bottom
3. Cover the refried beans with the hamburger and then spread taco sauce over the top of that.
4. Spread the two cups of cheese over the top
5. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes
Garnish with guacamole sauce and sour cream. Use corn chips to scoop it out.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (364g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 521 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.8g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.1g||121 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 160.5mg||49 %|
|Sodium 1072.5mg||37 %|
|Potassium 805.7mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 37g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 730
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!