1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Rub chicken with olive oil and place in a glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, then cover with parchment paper. Bake 30-45 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees at the thickest part. Let cool, dice into 1/2-inch pieces, then place in labeled storage container and freeze until ready to use.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray and place flatbreads on baking sheets. Bake plain flat breads for 2-3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, stir diced chicken and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce together, set aside. Thinly slice red onion and set aside.
3. After par-baking crusts, spread them with the remaining BBQ sauce. Sprinkle with BBQ chicken, pineapple tidbits, sliced red onion and jalapeno, if using. Top with cheeses.
4. Bake 7-10 minutes more, until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. If desired, broil 1 minute until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
5. Serve pizza with salads.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (246g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 99 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 68.8mg||21 %|
|Sodium 415.9mg||14 %|
|Potassium 404.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 24.2g|
|Protein 26.2g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!