1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza crust, then use a brush to spread the olive oil around to make sure the crust is evenly covered.
3. Spread the minced garlic around the crust evenly.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the crust, making sure to keep it in a thin layer.
5. Place the tomato slices across the entire pizza.
6. Lightly salt and pepper the tomatoes with sea salt, white pepper, and ground black pepper.
7. Evenly distribute the fresh basil leaves around the pizza; some should be placed on top of the tomatoes, and some on top of the cheese.
8. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and crumbled feta cheese on top.
9. Cook the pizza in the oven for about 10 minutes for a nice, crisp result.
I am a garlic lover so I use at least four cloves (or even more) of garlic for this recipe. If you're not a huge fan of garlic, you might want to reduce the amount.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (63g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 138.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 136mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 3.1g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 68
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!