1. In a pressure cooker, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add rice and cook, stirring often, until lightly golden.
2. Add fresh and dried mushroom; stir to mix. Add wine, stir to mix. Add broth. Increase heat to high.
3. Stir in fresh herbs of choice and bring to a boil.
4. Close lid and bring to low pressure over high heat. Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at low pressure. Cook for 7 minutes. If pressure cooker does not have adjustable pressure, cook for 6 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and quick-release the pressure. Stir in parmesan cheese. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Note: If you double this recipe, increase the broth to only 3 1/2 cups.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 147.9mg||5 %|
|Potassium 233mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 32.6g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 196
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.