1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Slice biscuits horizontally. Roll biscuit halves out to almost twice their size.
3) In a small bowl, combine apple pieces, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
4) Place a heaping spoonful of apple mixture in the middle of each biscuit. Wrap biscuit around apples and pinch seam together. Place on a large baking sheet - seam side down. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar.
5) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine powdered sugar and apple juice. Drizzle over warm biscuits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 92.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 117
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.