1. In a 6 quart pot, simmer chicken, celery, carrot, onion, peppercorns and 1 tablespoon seasoned salt in 4 quarts water until chicken falls apart
2. Removed chicken from pot, let cool.
3. Skin bone and tear into pieces, set aside
4. Strain broth and return to pan pressing as much of the liquid from the vegetables as possible through sieve.
5. Bring to a boil. Cook noodles in boiling broth 6 minutes.
6. Add chicken bouillon cubes, stirring to mix well. Stir in cream of chicken soup.
7. Stir in chicken pieces, add parsley flakes, minced onion, pepper to taste and heat thoroughly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (291g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 270 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 152.5mg||47 %|
|Sodium 1364.3mg||47 %|
|Potassium 449.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 30.6g|
|Protein 36.4g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 553
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!