1. Cook the rice with the water in a pot until it get soft. Put it aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl mix the vinegar with the sugar, and add to the rice.
3. Put the seaweed over a sushi mat. Put some rice making a layer over the seaweed, be careful to leave a little space on the edges.
4. Put the cheese and the fruits in one side creating a line.
5. Add the honey over the fruits and roll like sushi. Cut the roll into 10 pieces and serve with the sesame.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (384g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 555.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 464.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 156.3g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 150g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 676
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.