1. Measure rice accurately and place in inner cooking pan. Rinse the rice under water until water clears.
2. Add water by filling up to the water scale marked “3” for “Sushi Rice.” Cook the rice using the “Sushi” setting.
3. While the rice cooks, stir the rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
4. When rice completes cooking, place the rice into a large, wide, shallow dish. (Avoid using metal since vinegar may react with it.) Pour the vinegar mixture evenly over the rice and mix using a spatula. The vinegar seasoning must be mixed while the rice is hot.
5. As you are folding in the vinegar mixture, fan the rice briskly with a hand or electric fan. Continue fanning and mixing until the rice has cooled to body temperature and appears glossy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10467.7mg||361 %|
|Potassium 46.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 13
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!