There a many different type o fillings which you can make yourself or find on internet, feel free to experiment.
1. Choose your seafood: Salmon, Tuna, Crab, shrimp.
2. Choose 1-2 veggies: Cucumber, Avocado, Carrot, Asparagus, chopped green onion, Bell Peppers
3. Other: White and Balck Sesame Seeds, Spinach, Rocket, Cream cheese, Panko
Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFrWAlMSpO4 OR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvnvdEOzSM
1) Wash sushi rice with cold water for 2 minutes and drain it with a sieve.
2) Add the rice, mirin, salt to the pan with 1 1/2 cups of water, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on.
3) Turn off the heat and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes scattered in a flat surface. Not in the pan.
4) While rice is cooling down sparkle 50 ml rice vinegar to it.
///While rice is cooking, mix 2 portions of mayo with 1 portion of spicy sauce and 1/2 lime juice.
1) Cut all fo the ingridients you will be using in strips
2) Cover your sushi mat with cling film to keep it clean and helpful if doing an inverted roll.
3) Put the shiny nori side against the mat and the rough side towards you.
4) Put half the cup of rice in the nori sheet. Water your finger so it doesen't get sticky
5) Position all filling and roll.
6) Cut with a wet knife.
Don't serve sushi to kids unders 2 and pregnant woman. Watch the recoomended videos i added to know the proper rolling technique.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (465g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 333 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 253.5mg||78 %|
|Sodium 2262.2mg||78 %|
|Potassium 1575.7mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 94.8g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 777
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!