1. heat frying pan and spray with frylight
2. Add Mushrooms and cook until lightly browned
3. Add Bacon medallions to the frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes - depending on how you like you bacon cooked.
4. Add an Egg to the frying pan and cook as you like your eggs.
5. lay out wrap & add ketchup
6. Add bacon, mushrooms and egg.
7. Roll you wrap
8. Enjoy - I like to put a piece of kitchen paper around my wrap to stop drips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (189g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 344 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.2g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||63 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 57.1mg||18 %|
|Sodium 871.3mg||30 %|
|Potassium 518.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 12.8g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 419
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!