Britian's favourite take-away dish
1. Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces. Mix half the tikka powder with the yogurt. Season well, pour of the chicken and set aside.
2. Grate the onion, crush the garlic, deseed and chop the chille and chop the coriander.
3. Fry the onion for 5-6 minutes
4. Add the garlic, chillie and ginger and remaining tikka power
5. Fry for 2-3 minutes
6. Stir in the tomato purée and 250ml of water.
7. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes stirring often.
8. Grill chicken under a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning once or twice, until cooked through.
9. Remove the chicken from the skewers and stir into the sauce.
10. Take the sauce off the heat, stir in the fromage frais and keep warm.
11. Serve with rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (223g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 101.5mg||31 %|
|Sodium 118mg||4 %|
|Potassium 568.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 41.4g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 219
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.