To freeze and cook later:
1) Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and "use-by" date.
2) Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
3) Remove as much air as possible, seal and freeze flat.
1) Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in warm water in the morning.
2) Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot.
3) Cook on "low" setting for 4-6 hours.
4) Serve meatballs over mashed potatoes with a side of green beans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 260 (94%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.9g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 106.3mg||33 %|
|Sodium 76.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 67.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.