1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the oats, walnuts, coconut, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg, then stir in the milk, brown sugar and olive oil.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine.
5. Add the apple and bacon to the mixture and stir to evenly distribute.
6. Pour the mixture into an 8 X 8 baking dish. Cover loosely with foil and bake in the center of the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake another 30 minutes.
8. Serve hot or @ room temp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (180g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 240 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 49.6mg||15 %|
|Sodium 134.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 302.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 42.8g|
|Protein 7.7g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!