Try this Sweet and Smoky rubbed tofu recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix all the spices together. Rub all the spice mixture onto the tofu slices, covering all sides.
2. If you’re not in a rush, let the tofu to sit for a couple hours (or even overnight) to allow the flavors to penetrate.
3. Move your oven rack to its highest position. Turn the broiler on low.
4. Grease a cookie sheet. Arrange the tofu on the sheet and place under the broiler. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip the tofu. Cook for another 10 minutes. Check the tofu — if it feels firm around the edges remove it from the oven. If not, flip again, place under the broiler, and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Continue flipping and broiling until the edges feel firm.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (8g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 25.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 32
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.