1. Drain Pineapple. SAVE juice.
2. Add water to saved juice to make 1 cup. Pour into large frypan.
3. Add water, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir till smooth. Cook over medium heat till thick, stirring constantly.
4. Add pineapple chunks, meatballs, green pepper.
5. Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes on low or till heated through. Serve over rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 45mg||14 %|
|Sodium 5584.6mg||193 %|
|Potassium 379.1mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 43g|
|Protein 22.3g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 420
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.