1. Season the pork with 1/2 tablespoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon rice wine, one egg yolk and half teaspoon custard powder, all mix together.
2. Add in 2 tablespoon corn starch, mix together, the meat should not be too dry with a little liquid.
3. Double dip the meat with 200g of breadcrumbs
4. In a wok, heat oil until very hot, lower heat then piece by piece put the meat in then deep fry until golden color (around 30 sec each side), then set the meat aside in a separate dish.
5. In a bowl, make the sweet and sour sauce: 3 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of Ketchup.
6. In the wok, bring back to high heat and stir in the sauce. Taste the sauce and adjust seasoning if needed.
7. When the sauce starts boiling, put in the vegetables and the pineapple, add corn starch to thicken the sauce, turn off the fire and add in the meat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 93.9mg||29 %|
|Sodium 1104.6mg||38 %|
|Potassium 647.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 41.5g|
|Protein 33.1g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 419
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!