1. In a fry pan on medium heat, cook pork in oil, stirring constantly. Cook over medium heat until brown, should take about 10 minutes.
2. Add enough water to pineapple juice to measure 1/3 cup
3. Pour pineapple juice, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, and red hot sauce over pork in a skillet.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Whisk cornstarch and water until smooth.
6. Stir in bubbling pork mixture
7. Add green peppers and carrots (You can add the leftover Pineapple Chunks if desired)
8.Reduce heat; cover and simmer until pork is done, should take around 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (400g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 330 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.7g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 136.1mg||42 %|
|Sodium 634.4mg||22 %|
|Potassium 1153mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 48.2g|
|Protein 46.7g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 716
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.