Oh so Soy!
- Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl
- Trim ribs
- Place ribs in one layer on a large sheet pan
- Pour over the marinade cover and refridgerate for 3 hours turning occationally
- Remove meat and reserve marinate.
- Allow ribs to stand at room temp for 30 min before grilling
- Prepare the grill for indirect low heat (300?)
- Place ribs on clean grill cook for 2 hours lid closed
- Place ribs on Aluminum foil baste with reserved marinade
- Wrap tite and continue cooking 2-3 hours lid closed untill the meat begins to pull back 1/2 inch from rib ends
- remove from grill let rest for 30 min
- Add all remaining marinade to pan and reduce till thick sauce
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (689g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1274 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 141.6g||189 %|
|Saturated Fat 45.5g||228 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 51.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.9g|
|Cholesterol 483.8mg||149 %|
|Sodium 1060.2mg||37 %|
|Potassium 1629.3mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 43.9g|
|Protein 94.7g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1870
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.