1. Layer carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place pineapple chunks over chicken.
3. Mix together pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, bouillon, salt, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour over pineapple chunks.
4. Cover and cook on low 6 - 7 hours.
5. Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Gradually stir into slow cooker.
6. Cover and cook 30 minutes more or until sauce is thickened.
7. Serve over rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (425g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 137mg||42 %|
|Sodium 309.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 975.2mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 93.4g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 89g|
|Protein 60.2g||86 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 671
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!