1. Pour the vegetable broth into a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
2. Add the butter, apricots, dates and raisins.
3. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, and stir in the couscous.
5. Cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cinnamon and toasted almonds, and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (199g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.6g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 25.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 260.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 393.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.9g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 71.9g|
|Protein 12.3g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!