1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Cut fish into 3x2 inch pieces. Rinse fish with cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Cover and chill until needed.
2. Preheat oven to 425. Line an extra large baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray; set aside.
3. For chips, pat sweet potatoes dry with paper towels; place potatoes in a large bowl. Add oil, old bay seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of the chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Toss to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on one half of the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, for fish, place egg in a shallow dish. Place flour in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish combine bread crumbs, the remaining chili powder, the paprika, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Coat fish pieces with flour. Dip in the egg, then in the bread crumb mixture. Generously coat crumb mixture with cooking spray.
5. Remove baking sheet from oven. Using spatula, carefully turn potatoes over. Place fish on the other half of the hot baking sheet; return to oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until potatoes are golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. If desired, serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.
349 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 39g carbs, 5g fiber, 26g protein
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 207.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 459.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 39.9g|
|Protein 5.5g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 221
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!