1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat over medium-low heat.
2. Pat beef into a large square about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into square patties slightly larger than the size of your bun. Sprinkle patties with salt and pepper .
3. Add dried onion to pan and lay hamburgers directly on top of onion.
4. Cook burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes and turn off heat. Lay American cheese on burgers and cover pan until melted.
5. While cheese is melting, combine mayonnaise, ketchup and Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Spread sauce on bottom of potato rolls.
6. Add the chopped onions and burger patty and top with Vlasic® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (22g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 5.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 298.8mg||10 %|
|Potassium 32.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.