1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and sweet potato and cook till onion is slightly softened (about 4 minutes).
3. Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, chipotle, and salt and cook, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
4. Add chicken broth, bring to a simmer, cover, and reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer, and cook until the potatoes are tender (10-12 minutes).
5. Add beans, tomatoes, and the lime juice. Increase the heat to high and return to a simmer, stirring often. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook for about 4 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (583g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.1g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1346.3mg||46 %|
|Potassium 626.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.5g||74 %|
|Sugars, other 37.1g|
|Protein 16.2g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.